How would you like to…
- Drop a significant amount off your current weighting system?
- Acquire perfect buoyancy on which you can build impeccable skills?
- Attain gorgeous prone UTD/DIR style trim?
- Improve your air consumption rate?
- Develop positioning kicks such as the frog, helicopter and back-kick?
- Improve your knowledge of Min Deco to dive without relying on a computer?
- Improve your understanding of gas management your return to the surface?
- Learn to conduct skills without being on your knees?
- Most importantly, begin your journey down the path to become a thinking diver?
How much? Only $99 including instructor and pool fees!
What do I need to bring? The ESM is a primarily a pool session so a bathing suit or warm water (84 F) exposure suit will be needed. A diving mask, fins and snorkel are required. You are also welcome to bring your own SCUBA if you have it. We will supply SCUBA and weights if you do not.
How long does it take? We schedule 3 hours for the class but you will embark on a lifetime of improved diving!